Thursday 12 April 2012



This is such a life of contradictions, you know that “things” cannot make you happy or that you can lose it all at any time but wow, how do you resist that new biker jacket, the cute black one that looks so good with a little lacy dress, some thick stockings and winter boots. The same way I know that a caracal’s claw will rip a chiffon dress even if he just looks at it J yet I can not resists those beautiful frocks. So yes, I am filled with contradictions but in the end they both make me smile, the cold cold nose kisses from our spaniel in the morning and the beautiful bejewelled earrings I  wear during the day just to remind me that even us “ bush girls” can be as fashionable as we want to be. So, today has been declared an unofficial holiday…. A day for beauty and fashion and creature kisses!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning foto!!!Ek stem vir die onoffisiele vakansiedag.

    ReplyDelete