Thursday 18 August 2011

The beauty I see...

Since I started this a few days ago I have really been wondering why am I writing this blog. I am a very private person which makes you think; does blogging really make any sense?
But how do you live in the absolute middle of no-where and still share some of the beauty you see every day:  the smell of rain in the dust, fresh veggies from the garden, kisses from a caracal baby, a gorgeous fairy dress in my closet….
Or the sound of jackal at night, the white white frost covering the bushveld in the early morning,a party at the dam with friends or dressing up in those fabulous vintage  peep-toes for a night on the town (even when town is many many miles away and those peep-toes would probably only go as far as our patio!)

No comments:

Post a Comment